This section should answer most of your questions relating to ordering, delivery and product queries.
We aim to make all labels within 5 working days from the date of payment and then sent by 1st class Royal Mail post.
We are a small business so do not rely of large machinery, so each label is custom made, by hand. Therefore, please allow 10 days for delivery from production to receiving your order.
Do not put your labels through the dishwasher – Although the labels are water resistant, we would recommend hand wash only to ensure maximum durability.
Currently we only ship to UK mainland and Northern Ireland, this is something we will review in the future.
Most labels have a set price which is on the product itself. If you purchase a custom label, these are priced from £1 per word.
Follow these steps:
- Clean the area with water
- Do not use any cleaning products as this will leave residue.
- Remove the white transfer paper carefully, this comes already applied to your vinyl words.
- Apply your vinyl words to your chosen surface and smooth over with a store card/debit card or rub firmly with your hands.
- Remove the clear application tape slowly, starting from a corner.
The product page will tell you if the item you would like to buy is in stock.
We will always do our best to ensure the website is updated with stock levels.
Sometimes order confirmations go into junk or spam folders, please check these before contacting us.
If your order confirmation hasn’t come through but we have taken payment, it could be due to a spelling error when submitting your order.
Please contact us directly so we can confirm we have your order and its being processed.
Firstly, apologise for sneaking through the quality control, please contact us directly at email@example.com to get it resolved as quickly as possible.